SouthEastern Freedom Softball Message Board

photo 2016 Azalea Festival_zpsizs96jhu.png

www.FreedomSports.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

11/28/2016 7:26 pm  #1

Are you interested in Umpiring?

Let me ask you a few questions.

1)  Do you love the game of softball?
2)  Have you ever said you would be a better umpire than the one calling your game?
3)  Do you currently play on a team that doesn't play every weekend or not on a current team?
4)  Are there some weeks you wished you were making money instead of spending it?

​Then I have an opportunity for you.  I can give you a way to stay in the game even if your team isn't playing.  Freedom Sports is growing by leaps and bounds.  We have some of the largest tournaments around and with that we need additional staff (UMPIRES).  North Carolina, South Carolina, and Virginia have dates for almost every week in 2017 from the beginning of January into December.  That' s a lot of opportunities.  Besides that, we are growing across the country like no tomorrow.  We are looking for people that love being a part of this wonderful game, are knowledgable of the rules, and can hustle.  What do you get in return?  I promise to give you an opportunity to make more money than you would make at 95% of the other part-time jobs (legal).  On top of that you will be paid cash once you finish the job.  No waiting 2 weeks for a check!  

If you are interested or just want some more information, just call one of the following people and inquire what it would take to become part of the "Freedom Family".

Todd Bottoms (NC) - 910-443-2443
Andy Conner (NC) - 336-264-2617
Cody Williams (SC) - 803-968-2687
Jeremy Wood (VA) - 276-340-4949 

Last edited by Todd Bottoms (12/01/2016 8:03 am)

ANDY CONNER
Western Area Director
AndyConner@FreedomSports.com

12/30/2016 6:45 pm  #2

Re: Are you interested in Umpiring?

Wilmington, NC Clinic
January 14, 2017
10am
Morton Hall
University of North Carolina Wlmington

Burlington, NC Clinic
January 22, 2017 (Sunday) - RESCHEDULED!
11am
Home Builders Shelter
1501 Overbrook Road, Burlington, NC
City Park

Last edited by Todd Bottoms (1/16/2017 8:27 am)

TODD BOTTOMS
North Carolina/South Carolina Director
ToddBottoms@FreedomSports.com
910.443-2443

4/14/2018 2:01 am  #3

Incredible occupation to umpire for! The staff and executive are awesome. They are extremely efficient, have the round of the general population as a main priority dependably, and are reasonable in pay and work life

9/29/2022 4:06 am  #4

It's a Game That Improves Self-Esteem
Team sports, such as softball come with the good feelings of being part of a group effort — which of course, improves your feeling of self-worth. Practicing with a group can help strengthen bonds, build confidence, and lower stress.

IowaPapor
SouthEastAsia Area Director
Paper Minecraft project

5/14/2023 4:20 am  #5

I know some website have soft ball game

Board footera