SouthEastern Freedom Softball Message Board

photo 2016 Azalea Festival_zpsizs96jhu.png

www.FreedomSports.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

5/17/2017 9:56 am  #1

June 3rd - Burlington Explosion

When:  June 3rd
Where:  Burlington City Park
Cost:  $300 (plus $30 sanction fee if not sanctioned)
3GG 

Click Link Below for Tournament Details and Who's Playing List:
Burlington Explosion Info

Last edited by Todd Bottoms (5/17/2017 10:22 am)

ANDY CONNER
Western Area Director
AndyConner@FreedomSports.com

5/31/2017 9:32 pm  #2

Re: June 3rd - Burlington Explosion

looking to play  this weekend Burlington can play rec 2nd 1st catch or Dh hmu if anyone needs an extra 336 639 0991 derrick

6/12/2017 12:35 pm  #3

looking to play this weekend on sat 17th play 1st 2nd catch or dh don't mind paying my way if anyone needs an extra hmu 336-639-0991 derrick

4/19/2018 2:15 am  #4

The City Park in Alamance County close Downtown Burlington)is a fabulous park for the family to visit amid the spring, summer or fall. A lot of havens for picnics, baseball fields, café, rides for little children and obviously the well known merry go round.

3/26/2020 12:01 am  #5

If you haven’t played this occasion before the coordinations of gathering more than 1400 pounds of jars is crazy! In this way, similar to a year ago, we will host a Players Gathering at Beer Republic in Elon the night prior to the occasion for players' get pick together and can drop off. We emphatically support however many people as could be expected case study solution under the circumstances to exploit this, it permits the volunteers some an opportunity to breath toward the beginning of the day prior to the occasion, and eliminates hauling jars more than would normally be appropriate.

3/26/2020 9:47 am  #6

The ASA Senior National Softball Tourney is visiting the area! Beginning Friday, August 29th and going through Sunday, August 31st, senior men's softball crews from everywhere throughout the nation will play at City Park and Springwood. Games start at 9am and go through the evening. we were likewise improving every one of our assurances and revising them to coordinate what understudies need. 

3/27/2020 3:19 am  #7

I am waiting for this, Due to the Corona outbreak, most of the sports events have been postponed even Olympics have been rescheduled accordingly.

If you check out the latest programs you can easily find out the new information. Follow my geekyegg.com right now and tell me more about this event, whether they have planned to shuffle up the matches or it has been delayed, just share with me.

10/11/2020 10:02 pm  #8

Because we love so much. Mistakes please let go. I am willing to love you.

3/03/2021 1:10 am  #9

This lovely information will guide you in the most decent way and will guide you in the most respectable way, come and join my network today.

What nice information do you know that we deliver services and I will write my essay for you if you want to learn some tricks over here.

5/26/2021 12:43 am  #10

This is a great post. I like this topic. I found many interesting things from this site. Thanks for posting this again.

Board footera