SouthEastern Freedom Softball Message Board

photo 2016 Azalea Festival_zpsizs96jhu.png

www.FreedomSports.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

5/15/2014 5:27 pm  #1

May 17th Raleigh NIT GAME TIMES NOW POSTED HERE

COACHES/PLAYERS PLEASE CLICK ON THE LINKS BELOW TO VIEW THE BRACKETS AND GAME TIMES.  PLEASE REPLY BELOW IF YOUR TEAM HAS THEIR GAME TIME.

COUPLE IMPORTANT ITEMS TO REMEMBER:

ENTRY FEE: $275 + $30 SANCTION IF NEEDED (CASH ONLY AND NO CHECKS WILL BE ACCEPTED AT THE FIELD NO EXCEPTIONS!!!!)

BALLS FOR SALE (TRUMP & BOULDERS) $6 EA OR $60 DZ

COACHES PLEASE REPORT TO THE TOWER NEAR FIELD 1 TO PAY YOUR ENTRY FEE, GET BALLS, COLLECT YOUR ROSTER

ALL ROSTERS AND MONEY MUST BE SIGNED AND PAID PRIOR TO YOUR FIRST GAME

ALL TEAMS MUST BE READY TO PLAY 30 MINUTES BEFORE YOUR SCHEDULED GAME TIME

I WILL HAVE LIMITED SHIRTS, HATS, BATS FOR SALE AND WE DO TAKE CREDIT CARDS.  REPORT TO THE TOWER ON FIELD 1 IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO SEE WHAT WE WILL HAVE FOR SALE.

COMP DIVISION IS A 1 DAY USING FIELDS 1-3
REC DIVISION IS A 1 DAY USING FIELDS 4-6
LOWER DIVISION WILL BE A 2 DAY USING FIELDS 7-9 (COACHES PAY AND COLLECT ROSTER AT TOWER NEAR FIELD 1)  YOU MAY TURN YOUR ROSTER BACK IN AT TOWER 2 WITH THE DIRECTOR DOWN THERE HOWEVER.  YOU MUST PAY AT TOWER 1

PLEASE REFER TO THE WHOS PLAYING LIST FOR THIS EVENT IF YOU NEED INFO ON OUR HOST HOTEL WHICH IS OFFERING ROOMS AT $59 A NIGHT

FIELD ADDRESS:
WALNUT CREEK
1201 SUNNYBROOK RD
RALEIGH, NC 27610

REC
http://www.carolinafsa.com/Rec.pdf
LOWER
http://www.carolinafsa.com/Lower.pdf
COMP
http://www.carolinafsa.com/Comp.pdf

LARRY USILTON
SouthEast Regional Director
Larry@FreedomSports.com

5/15/2014 5:39 pm  #2

Re: May 17th Raleigh NIT GAME TIMES NOW POSTED HERE

N&L Softball has their game time

TODD BOTTOMS
North Carolina/South Carolina Director
ToddBottoms@FreedomSports.com
910.443-2443

5/15/2014 6:10 pm  #3

WPHC got it.

5/15/2014 9:19 pm  #4

Got it

5/16/2014 8:23 am  #5

Roxcity has their game time

TODD BOTTOMS
North Carolina/South Carolina Director
ToddBottoms@FreedomSports.com
910.443-2443

5/16/2014 9:00 am  #6

Got it

5/16/2014 9:28 am  #7

Walnut Creek Wants All Teams Coming This Weekend to Read This:

Dear Freedom Sports Tournament Participants:

On behalf of the Raleigh Parks and Recreation Department and the City of Raleigh, it is with great pleasure to have your Freedom Sports Adult Tournament at the Walnut Creek Softball Complex (WCSBC) on Saturday, May 17 and Sunday, May 18, 2014.

Tournaments of this type bring together a variety of individuals from many cities with in North Carolina and outside the state. The WCSBC staff wants to assure that you enjoy your experience at our facility. Your tournament director has reserved our facility for your tournament and has agreed to WCSBC’s stipulations governing the facility use. WCSBC and Freedom Sports expect the participation of all players and spectators to follow the rules and guidelines of the complex which is the property of the City of Raleigh.

Gates will open at 7:30am on Saturday and Sunday.

Be aware that our concession area will be open for the Saturday only (location at Wheel 1 fields 1-5) during the tournament and will close daily prior to the conclusion of the event day. An announcement will be made one hour prior to closing to notify all persons in the Walnut Creek Softball Complex.

Walnut Creek Softball Complex Guidelines:
·         NO alcohol is not permitted on City of Raleigh property
·         NO pets are allowed
·         NO bikes, skates, skateboards, rollerblades permitted inside of the park
·         DO NOT leave children unattended without adult supervision
·         NO smoking in plaza or surrounding areas (only permitted in parking lot area)
·         NO overnight camping
·         NO open flames or portable generators

ADMISSIONS: $3 for Senior Citizens per day, $5 for Adults per day and FREE for youth under 12 years of age..  Players in uniform, one coach and one scorekeeper are also admitted at no charge.

We look forward to you having a safe and fun experience well participating or attending the Freedom Sports Tournament at the Walnut Creek Softball Complex (1201 Sunnybrook Road, Raleigh, NC). Thanks in advance for your support!

LARRY USILTON
Larry@FreedomSports.com

5/16/2014 3:13 pm  #8

It's with great regret I must inform all teams that Raleigh has pulled the plug on us this weekend and we must cancel the tournament.  It was stated that it rained so hard last night that the fields have washout areas on them along with standing water in both the outfields and in fields. I know this doesn't sit well with anyone and is out of our hands.  My apologies to anyone that had begun their travels as I already had too.  I'm actively seeking another park that is playable for this weekend for any teams that would still be interested in traveling to play. 

Please post your team on here if you got this message or Contact me via text 910-538-4743

Also text me if you still want to play.  I will do my best to get this message out as quick as possible.

LARRY USILTON
Larry@FreedomSports.com

Board footera